Saturday, July 3, 2010

OPEN DAYY .

Views
Assalamualaikumm folkss :)
I forgot to update my blog about my school's open day ( Hari Terbuka ) yesterdayy =..="
Well , I'm so and SOO not satisfied with my results !
all " C " ! wtf layhhh .
pleasee , I wanna do the test againn . T.T .
My result is going down since the 2nd monthly test .
It is because the test became more difficult than the 1st monthly test .
I don't know what can I get in my PMR soons .
*I'm so afraiddd :(*
I'll try my best to get many " A " !
OHHH , yeahh my parents were nagging at me .
BLAHHH .
thank GOD , this open day has DONE !
but welll , the teacher said I'm a GOOD GIRLL :D
yess I am . HAHA .
She just said that I used to TALKING and TALKING in class .
DUHHH XD .
I do love talking , so whatt ?
xoxo ; NAJEEHA :)

THANK YOU FOR READING, DONT BE SHY TO COME AGAIN NEXT TIME!

0 love(s) me:

Copyright 2009-2012 NajeehaTee