Sunday, August 22, 2010

You make me REALIZE

Views
Assalamualaikumm :) HEE . Hello my BLOGGIE :)
heyheyy , last Fridayy , we went to KFC as I told youu .
And todayy , Gee naa cerite about me and someone certain :D
First of all , I wanna build a new life :)
" A NEW STORY OF NUR NAJEEHA " =.=
HAHA , whatever major .
As I wrote back then , " SHE'S GONE AND IT'S FINE " .
SHE lied to all of US ! and that was SO not cool !
If I could write her name " HAJAR HUMAIRAH " .
We never thought she'd do this to us !
But it's okayy , she is no longer our friend .
NOT ANYMORE !
I reaize that she's not that good , not that caring .
auh , I hate her =.=
Kitorang punye lah sayangg dhea gile2 , and then neyy yg jadi ?
HISHHHH . taakk ku sangke bebbb .
Once I hate her , all of them I hate tooo .

And noww , I know what is the REAL meaning of BESTFRIENDS FOREVER .
We shoudn't call her our BFF back thenn =.= AWWHHH .
We were to stupid beforee cause we couldn't realize that she's a jerkk .
OKAYY , I just wanna tell youu about this :)
My Gomez , Cyruss , you're my truee BFF :)
iloveyouuuuuuuuu MUAHMUAHHHH :D
HAHA .

THANK YOU FOR READING, DONT BE SHY TO COME AGAIN NEXT TIME!

0 love(s) me:

Copyright 2009-2012 NajeehaTee