I want to cry :'(
yess , I totally hate her :'(
I feel like my life means nothing is she's still alive .
and yess , maybe it was my own fault to be friend with a jerk like her .
I was stupid and blind enough back then =='
I was stupid and blind enough back then =='
OHH GOD I wish I could renew my life
I'd be better without her :)
But I have to get through all these no matter what
And it makes me bravier
I'd be better without her :)
But I have to get through all these no matter what
And it makes me bravier
* I like that :DD
Well at least I knew her REALSELF
I hate fighting
Well at least I knew her REALSELF
I hate fighting
* but sometimes I loovvee fighting ! HAHA
thank youu PEREMPUAN :)
you make me know how to choose our real bestfriend :)
SO GIRLS , we have to be STRONG !
HIYARGGHHHHHH ! HAHA :DD
okayy friends iloveyouuu :)
especially NOSYA AIN and YOU :)
ohh and too DADY AKKIB QAMAROO FAIZ AREP DINA MOMMY :)
and to youu jerk , you're not sorry :P
thank you for all these :)
GEExoxo
and to youu jerk , you're not sorry :P
thank you for all these :)
GEExoxo


0 love(s) me:
Post a Comment