H-E-L-L-O my dearrr readeerssss wheeeeee !! ♥ todayy is anormal dayy , same like yesterday nothing happens =,= so how's your dayy today ? wheeeee finally , I already got what I want in this blogggieeeee ^^ I know your and youur and youuurr blog is better than me but I don't mind as long I think my blog is cutee chewahhhh =,= errrr since my brother made a facebook acount too , its so hard for me too online 24 hours grrrrrrr . well , diaa masih NAIF dalamm duniaa mukaa bukuu neyy hoho :'''P saya tak tawuu nak buadd apee sbp itulaa sayaa update post yg entaa pape jea neyyyy ==' by the wayy , I miss my friends badly :'''( especially nosya and ain !
DEAR NOSYA ;
do youu know I miss youu :''( ? heyy do youu miss mee ? HAHA gedikkkkk :'P okayokayy , I haven't meet youu for a long long time ago chewahhh bagai ape jeaa sehhh mcm da bertahon jeaa tak jupeee kann ? heeeee =,= I miss the moment we laugh togetherrr awwwww ♥ dalaa kitee nan awak sukee berimaginasi kan ? kan ? ^^ bilee kitee nak mengarodd lagi aekk ? bilee da cuti neyy bosan pulak kan tak dapadd jupe awakk yg comeel gilee neyyy :''''( err maybe I'll come to your housee this SUNDAY wheeeeeeee :'DDD i love youuu girl ♥♥♥ errr aen tak dapaddd dtg kann ? huuuuuu :''''( dear ain , sokayyy ! I sentiasaaa memahami situation awak :''DD kitee rinduu awak aw awwwww ♥ heeeeeee iloveyou girls ^^


0 love(s) me:
Post a Comment