Okay banyak mende dah jadi tpi satu bende pon aku tak pernah tulis == Dasar pemalas punye budak kan? I always feel want to update this crappy thing, but each time i wanna type Blogger.com I feel like ERGGHHH NOOOO~ That's why I remaaaaaaaaiiinnnnnnn silent until now ~~~~~
Okay dear bloggie, last week I went for a camping at Kluang. That camp really makes me very tired == My entire body felt very weak, really hard to walking. I was walking like an OKU person -,- Holding each other to walk == OKAY for this whole month Im having an exam **mid year exam** this exam really make me shocked, i never having an exam during a month.
Now Im using J20i phone == hahahahahaha very happyy happy happppyyyyyyyy! Lets sing a happiness song! ALALALALALA~ Stupid me.
**NOW lets talk about the 2nd and 3rd photo**
-My friend bought from Cameron Highland and gave it to me freely. Ohh my dear, I felt very touched. HAHAHA okay see you see the photo clearly right? HAHA thanks to my powerful camera. HAHAHAHA stupid me again ==
**NURSHAHIRA**
my girlfriend, i havent see her for a quite long time :'( you know i miss you right?
**later I update aother story :''(**


0 love(s) me:
Post a Comment