Hello guise. How is your day today? It has been a very looooooong time I never updated this blog. Yep I kinda miss this l o l. It is 2013, I'm not a school student anymore. NOT. ANYMORE. Hell yeah I'm so happy wiith that but sometimes the memories always crossed into my mind which made me missed it so muchhh oh gawd. A lot of things had happened in the last year and I'm not gonna forget every single of it.
I cannot lie to myself that sometimes I really miss the memories so much. So muchhh and it really couldn't be described into words. Welp memories will always be memories :) I am eighteenth-to-be. Sooner or later I will be going somewhere to further my study. By that time, my friends and I would probably choose a different way where to go to. And yes I'm gonna miss them. I know time flies so fast and I didn't even realised that we got no much time left to spend our days together. But yep I believe in this, I believe our friendship could never die. If God wills.
I had promised to myself that I'm gonna always be updating this blog soon when I'm in University or college well sort of. Haha It is true I have a lot of stories to be shared but I got no time to update about all that.
So goodbye for now xo


0 love(s) me:
Post a Comment