H-E-L-L O-H to all my readers sayaa nakk cakap neyy , kenapaa sejak 2 3 4 5 menjak neyy sayaa asek malaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss jea nak onlineeee =,= okayy I think playing games is better than onlinee hha ? I got nothing to do on facebook EXCEPT chatting OHH MAN , that's boreddddd ==' now , I used to hear music ! all the time !
ohh yeahhh talking about music , I looooooooooovvvvvveee singing awwwwww ♥♥♥ eventhough my voice is just same like the KATAK BENTONG well I don't mind all that as long I can sing happily wheeeeee ^^ each time I'm in the room I'll sing aloneee and then I take my comb and use it as my microphone ( aww that sucks ) well I should buy one microphne after this , yeahh I guess HAHA :'DD okyyy then I'll jump here , jump there and I feel like I'm singing on the stage and a thousand peoples are watching me singing wowwww ♥ And I feel like a spotlight hit me :) and I feel like a big pretty fan blow through my ROCKSTAR hair HAHAHA that's pretty cool hhaa ? and I wish I could be a great singer one day but each time my mom or dad wanna hear me sing OHH i'm shyy awwwww >//< ! HAHAHA and that's so not cool :'''( I've to be brave hiyarghhhh ! okayy that's enough . heyy I saw a girl singing on YouTube , her voice wasn't bad :) I watched she sang " When I Look At You " , " Kissing U " and many moreee and suddenly I saw her video " avery signs record deal with UNIVERSAL " ( her name is avery ) OHH GOAT , now she is recording =,= auch that would be so fun hha ? errr so jealous :''P HAHA hey avery , how did youu start ? :'''( take me along ! HAHA okaayy enough .
HEY , I LOVE SINGING ♥
SINCERELY ; GEE ♥


0 love(s) me:
Post a Comment