Wednesday, December 1, 2010

goodbyee NOVEMBER :'(

Views
OKAAYY peeps ,
say HELLO to DECEMBER and say GOODBYE to NOVEMBER :'''(
ouch I lovee NOVEMBER :''DD
beradd nyee hati ini nak meninggalkan bulan NOVEMBER =,=
heeeee okayy stop it --'
I have to leave this month no matter what yeahhhhhh :)
NOVEMBER means a lot to mee
byebye november :'*

okayokay I wanna ask youu ,
what's wrong with facebook hha ?
bilee nak login jea keluaa
" account inaccesible for 1 hour "
mak aihhhh , tibetibeee keluaa bende alahh tuhhhh =,=
then try login balek tak boleeeee grrrrrrr ++
DEAR FACEBOOK , what's wrong with youuuuu ?!
haiyoooooo da berjutaa kali sayaa login takbolee jugak
rasee mcm nak hempas jea keyboard ney ! =,="
be patient okayy geeha ?

HEY , I hate waiting :''P

SINCERELY ; GEE

THANK YOU FOR READING, DONT BE SHY TO COME AGAIN NEXT TIME!

0 love(s) me:

Copyright 2009-2012 NajeehaTee