Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm getting bigger ~

Views
* Ignore thus picture :) *
* Annyeonghasayo *

Okay lately I used to eat at night OMG I know it's not even good for me but I can't let my stomach singing ==" Usually when I feel hungry I'll eat MAGGI * noodles * . HA HA that MAGGI makes me dumbeer than before . Aisshhh -,-" Dear Hee Young , could you take a good care for your health ? Hajiman , MAGGI is to delicious to not to eat right ? Phffft ! OKAY ! Just now I found my old CD when I was in Standard 3 . LOL my photo is in it . I was wearing a round pink spectacles , I never thought that I was that uncool back theen =.=
Okay wanna see it ? GAHAHA I'm sure you'll laugh after you see that photo . I admit I'm not that cute T.T
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Hee Young - In Facebook , if I found a handsome Korean guy , I'll click the button " Add As Friend " immedietly ! LOL . But most of them are not so friendly , jerk -.- You're handsome for nothing if you're not friendly toward peoples :)


♥ THANK YOU for reading and please do not copy anything in my blog :) You may leave your comment ♥


THANK YOU FOR READING, DONT BE SHY TO COME AGAIN NEXT TIME!

0 love(s) me:

Copyright 2009-2012 NajeehaTee