Friday, February 25, 2011

Swear , really busy +_+

Views
* ANNYEONGHASAYO *
So how you doin all my beloved readers ? Ciisssss , I know my readers haven't reach even 50 peoples == Well leti it be , I don't mindd LOL . I didn't update my blog since last weeekk OMG that was too long you idiot ! Since school had started , I got veery aloot of homework . Aigoo ~ But it's normal if we got few h/w to do right ? ^^ Now I think I'm online twice a week =.= SO ! Of Course I got alot of story to tell you ! Kyaaa ^^
" Hey all PETALS , I'm so happy ^^ "
OMG now I'm soo happy because of tuuuuuut .
HAHA ;P Lately I've been searching for Hee Chul , Hyun Seung , Sung Min , B2ST , Lee Teuk And SUJU . Each time I look at their photos my eyes will become bigger than Kim Hee Chul's eyes . LOL ^^
" Aisshhhh , I got no credit T.T "
Yes ! I got noo credit and it is sooo difficult for me to cantact my friends , aigoooo ! But I wish if I have credit soon , I can use it wisely -,-"
" Let's dance with me "
Okay seriously this photo is freaakin awesomee and cool and reaaly hell cute right? olbaleun maj-ji ? You're PABO if you said this man is idiot :'P

Hee Young - Okay actually I got a very wonderful moments just noww , Awww HAHA . SUJU had an accident ( Lee Teuk oppa , Eun Hyuk , Kyu Hyun and Shin Dong ) Pity them , they had a really bad accident T.T Eventhough they don't even know me , but I feel sad for them ;') I felt very sad to because I didn't go to B2ST's concert last month . OMG OMG >.< ! I feel veryvery jealous to all them that went to the concert T.T Next time I have to save my money , Hwaiting ! B2ST , Could you come again ? Jebal :D
♥ THANK YOU for reading and please do not copy anything in my blog :) You may leave your comment ♥


THANK YOU FOR READING, DONT BE SHY TO COME AGAIN NEXT TIME!

0 love(s) me:

Copyright 2009-2012 NajeehaTee